The Maine Snowmobile Association
MSA Job Postings
The Maine Snowmobile Association is launching an active search for a new Executive Director. This position works closely with 289 clubs represented by the MSA. Lobbying and legislative support for outdoor recreation combined with public communication of all avenues will require excellent oral and written communication skills. Will be responsible for sales and marketing for the Associations print and electronic media. Flexibility and the ability to work and communicate with a diverse volunteer membership is essential.
This position reports to a board of directors through the Association President.
The day to day expectations at our Augusta ME office include:
- Manage administrativen staff
- Prepare yearly budget working closely with the all volunteer E-Board
- Must be capable of Organizing large scale events and organizing meetings
- Payroll, marketing, and sales management
- Budgeting, financial management and marketing are a must
- Ability to work collectively with with both Public and private entities
- Microsoft Office skills and familiarity with Quickbooks
- Occasional nights and weekends will be required
- An active drivers license and vehicle are required
- Position is at our Augusta Maine office location
This is a paid position. Salary, benefits and vacation are compensated for the successful candidate.
NOTE: This job application requires a cover letter and resume.
If you're interested in a job that is challenging send your information to us at jobs at mesnow.com